Please note that the Salon is now closed due to the lockdown until 3 December (provisionally). We will endeavour to help all wig clients in the meantime – please email email@example.com with your enquiry and we will get back to you.
Things have changed post Covid – This does mean that your visit to the Salon will be different – all visitors must observe the following safety rules:
- Please come to the salon alone if possible (or agree in advance who is accompanying you)
- Limit coats and bags as you will need to keep these with you at all times
- Bring your own mask, as you will be required to wear one whilst attending the Salon. We can provide a mask if you do not have one.
- Please bring your own drinks, as we are not currently offering these
- Hand sanitiser is provided on entry and must be used
There are many reasons why men and women choose to wear a wig.
Whether the choice is due to medically related hair loss or simply because you fancy a change from your normal everyday hair style, at Salon Ten we have over 200 wigs, always in stock, which can be worn on a daily, or occasional, basis.
On our dedicated and private wig floor, our specially trained wig experts can offer advice and support on the huge range of wig styles and colours to choose from, both human hair and synthetic hair – so you will be able to make an informed choice on the right wig for you.
Your chosen wig can be ‘ready to wear’ or be cut and styled to ensure that you have exactly the look you want.
Whatever your motives, knowing the options that are available to you is the first step to making a wise decision.
Why not give us a call on 01952 727555 and book an appointment?